Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy New Year!

How are you, precious people!? I've missed getting on here so much! I do hope your 2013 is being beautiful. Ours is, and filled to the brim with life and our Father's mercies.

My camera, dearest camera is off at the manufacturer and should be back in a few weeks! My heart doth rejoice greatly at the thought. I have missed it so super much.

It's cold here! Supposed to get warmer tomorrow, hooray!! I must run, Saturday projects await. Below is an old post from this past Summer I just never got around to publishing.

The Lord bless you today.

Ta~ta and toodles!!

~A.G.M.

7 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

So glad you are getting your camera fixed. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. I've missed your wonderful posts. Hope your family has a very blessed 2013. Will your church be holding a family conference this year? We would love to try to make it this time around. :)

Blessings,

Victoria

Caroline said...

Happy to hear from you! :) The eggplant post was really cool too. ^^ It's nice that you enjoy the time with your brother. Siblings are great! :)
Hope you have an amazing day! What is the project that you mentioned?
Amicalement, Caroline :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back, please post often :)
I hope you get your camera back soon. I'm hoping for lots and lots of pictures.
Blessings to you and your family.
Jenna S.

Anonymous said...

Adeline welcome back to blogging hope you will post more pictures of the recent ball.

The Kendalls said...

Yeah!! Your camera is getting fixed! So happy for you :)
You have so a way with words, Friend!

Anonymous said...

Tell them congrats from us! Hugs to everyone down your way.

The Antonion Family