Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our beloved Daddy
This fence post has seen allot of things. Mr. Danny Copeland helped us build it back when I was a very little girl. What a blessing.
Sprinkler adjusting...The spigot. I wonder how many times a thirsty person has been refreshed by this? This picture is my favorite. It is very special, because he is looking over a day's hard work. I am so glad I was able to get this almost sacred part of my father in a picture. It is so good to stop, observe and take joy in your work. Sewing on the third floor early one morning, I got to watch the sun come up. It was breathtaking.
Daddy Darling, doing some dishes one Sunday night. He is just too sweet.
Our # junky hot spot in the whole house. :) And our new phone!! That has an answering machine! So now, when you call and we can't pick up, you can now leave a message. We may or may not get back with you in a timely manner, but at least you can leave one. ;)
All the Roberts kids and Joel R. came over one day to visit...we had such a great time with them!
One of the loveliest things about spring is digging in the flower beds...
Ah.
Satisfaction.
Cleve built these chicken pens for the broilers we are raising. They are working charmingly. (They're in the pasture now.)
Pauly Man
Found this stunning moth on the Indian Hawthorn bush in our front yard. God is an incredible Creator!
Awaiting planting.
Ta da!! Michael Jr. brought us a gift of some of his own asparagus one evening. Isn't it beautiful?
We enjoyed it super much. Thanks, dear Miguel!
When there is no wide angle lens, use a pitcher! A little distorted, LOL, but you can see almost the entire dining room. (And my dear blue polka dot apron I made-I woves it!)
At a clan pizza party one night, Wallace enjoys his Papa's hat as an alternative to the menu.
I had to post this because it made me laugh so hard. It takes talent to get everyone a their worst! ;) I love my family...
Those are anchovies. 'Twas my fault.
We found out our family does not care for anchovies.
Cleve, my big bro!
Katie darling, with her littlest munchie about to walk home in the cold after our party. His precious little feetsies sticking out are too cute!
Mama Love, with the beautiful roses Daddy brought her on Valentines. (we love you Mama!)"The Mouse Chase-a moving epic of daring and stealth. A must see."

-The Times
Sir Cleve after a long day...
My heartfelt decorations for Andrew's birthday, describing all the wonderful things he is...

One of the little boys thought it said "Fiend".

Whatever.
I suppose my depiction of one of his 'bestest' friends (me or Marth) rather fits that description... ;)

I wonder why John-Jon looks so frightened?
"Mother-save me! They have alighted!"

On to page two!!

1 comment:

The Campana Family said...

Ya'll put a smile on our faces!!!
Miss and Love Ya'll.~Mariah

Ya'll!! I loved this post!!!! I miss ya'll terrible! Good times! ;) *sniff-sniff*

Hugs,
Alyssa