Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pictures on a Sunday Afternoon

Edwin Ogren

Hello, dear friends! Yes, I know this is terribly late...but I loved this old post that I found in drafts so much I had to show you!

These were taken a few weeks before Dorothy got married. All the precious girls in our church took the opportunity to get some pictures all together-and, the Hagens' lake was an ideal spot, so we all came in white, brown, etc., and had a blast posing for an hour...alas, all those are on the D.'s camera. So anyway, when all the brothers saw us getting pictures, they wanted some too, :) so, now, I present to you, a montage of faces and groups-Dorothy and Martha Ann...this is, I think, my very favorite picture of our precious sister!! We miss you, Dee.Martha Ann in Dorothy's earrings...the babies always love to wear her clip-ons whenever she's holding them. :)"Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quite ye like men, be strong."-1 Cor. 16, 13Another shot of Dorothy...
The brothers do a pyramid..."Don't try this at home..."
The masses gather for the show...
John and Edwin :D My brothers are awesome!!Hum. Well, I guess that's one way to catch dragonflies. ;) Serious Expressions #1......and # 2.Candids are delightful...
Our precious parents share a joke in the living room...Ah, what a joy it is to relax together!"Run! Escape, my men, for your play is at photographic stake!"Moi
Two of the dearest girls in the world...
William Cleveland-another favorite of mine. :)

I'm gonna run! I hope you have a simply wonderful afternoon.

Love to all!

Addie Grace

3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Very nice photos!

Anonymous said...

What great photos. I had a chance to visit with Mrs. Hagen at the mother/daughter tea. What a very sweet lady.

Victoria

pasco community said...

Great pics Adeline! I miss Dorothy so much.
I have so many good memories with her.
Love You Adeline!
Marty