Monday, May 17, 2010

That night, as the sun was setting, we all sat out in the side yard and had supper by candle light-it was so peaceful and fun!

The background story of how the meal was made ready was hilarious - Abbi, Bekah, Samuel and I had a great time running around town all afternoon shopping for this meal. :) Walmart was out of everything, and I accidentally got raw briskets. LOL, now I know better. We even peeled sweet potatoes in the car with a pocket knife to save time. Cleve saved the day and went back and got pre-cooked brisket. The sweetie.Edwin lights candles...
I love sunlight through glass!Grace and...
...Bekah serve food...
Abbi acts as photographer, and Rachel acts as Beautiful Mother Holding Smiling Child. (16" by 16", oil on canvas, $1500)Candle Light - yes, there were two candlelight meals this week - this one just to welcome Noah and his sisters and one to - well, keep reading
Our group from the top deck...
That night, some of us stayed up late and played cards and talked, well, we talked, LOL, and just looked at the cards. "No way, this is my favorite picture, I'm keeping this one." :)

No comments: