Monday, June 14, 2010

L&L with their Favorite. We all gather around to look at David and Monica Brown's wedding pictures! So lovely. I just love weddings!
In which we ask B. puzzling questions, and in which she gives us answers that send the hearers into fits of laughter when she leaves the room. I love this little girl!Ah, Gano....on a rainy day, it's even better.
BuddiesCouching one afternoon...As I walk pass the yard, I see the "militia, forming a pass-enter." "Charge!!"Down in the field of battle... ;) I love boys.A few of us girlies take a walk to the bridge..."Oh how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity."Thank You, LORD...

1 comment:

Considering Fields said...

I just love the one of Esther and Carlos swinging with Dorothy (at least I think its Dorothy). I hope we can meet you guys soon, Adeline.

Kelsey
(a dear and beloved friend of the Campanas.) (at least I think they love me :). LOL